Business is similar to sports in that every member of the team must collaborate with fierce dedication and drive. If you want to lead your organization to peak performance, you’ll be enthralled with Brian Grant’s stories of being an underdog and warrior in his 12-year career on five NBA teams.
In this presentation, Brian shares five effective strategies to bring out the best in people, so they can exceed expectations and achieve the greatest possible success. These lessons came from his professional experience in sports and philanthropy, and in managing his healthcare team to treat symptoms from Parkinson’s disease. You’ll learn how to:
- Get everyone committed to their collective and individual goals.
- Keep egos in check, so that everyone is accountable and rewarded.
- Distinguish each person’s role to build clarity of purpose and trust.
- Give an extra 20% effort when you’re tired and want to quit.
- Keep your customers/fans happy by knowing what makes them tick.
Corporate culture thrives when teams are cohesive. Brian’s insights will improve functionality and uplift the vibe of your organization. There’s nothing worse than watching people waste their potential and be disengaged from those around them.
This talk is designed to create tangible results and instantly shift the rapport of any team who wants to grow and win together.