Retired NBA superstar, Brian Grant, was known for his tenacious rebounding and fearless attitude on the court. Today, as a patient and leader for Parkinson’s disease, he demonstrates what it takes to keep forging ahead when life puts obstacles in your path.
What You Will Learn
In this presentation, your team will be captivated by the vulnerable way in which Brian shares his journey. Audiences feel inspired to take on their fears, remember their priorities, and overcome what stands in the way of personal and professional success. You’ll learn how to:
- Own your situation in order to build a new reality.
- Tune out negative voices, so you can hear the good around you.
- Recognize disappointment and trust there’s a reason.
- Acknowledge what’s injustice, and don’t take it personally.
- Find community that supports the direction of your future.
Powerful teams are made up of leaders who know how to endure change. Brian shares unforgettable stories about the hurdles he has faced as a father of eight, an active philanthropist, a professional athlete, and in his most difficult position yet, as a person who insists on thriving with Parkinson’s.
Brian’s message will motivate your team to overcome stress, embrace adversity, and to get back on their feet when surprises knock them off course.