Finding your fans means revealing what makes you unique. In this moving presentation, Brain Grant explains what he learned about community and authenticity in his 12-year career in the NBA, and now as a Parkinson’s patient and advocate.
Grow Your Business
- Be your own fan first, so others will know how to follow.
- Question the intention of your goals to get better results.
- Share your story with honesty, without revealing too much.
- Understand others perspectives to monitor your response.
- Give back to your community and include others in your mission.
When we make strong connections, the benefits can last a lifetime. Hear how Brian embraced who he was, faults included, and was given a second chance by a few special people who saw his potential.
Could your team use a strategy for reaching out to those who matter? Allow Brian to help them maximize their strengths and find community that supports them unconditionally.